SIMO Education 2016, Spain – the most important learning technology trade show in Spain will be held in Madrid from October 19th through 21st at IFEMA – Feria de Madrid. At SIMO Education, you can find the latest technologies, which people can use to improve their learning environment.
AREC, one of the leading innovators of media capturing industry, always pays attention to education market, because education is the key factor to make this world better. This time, AREC and its official partner in Spain and Portugal “AVIT Vision”, will introduce the new AREC KS-2 to Spanish market! KS-2 is designed to upgrade your existing traditional recording system with a minimized budget.
To mention a few advantages of KS-2:
- KS-2 can receive any video signal through VGA or HDMI,
- Compact design, you can bring your KS-2 to any classroom,
- Recording and live streaming at the same time,
- Friendly graphical user interface to ease users’ experience using a new high-tech device,
- Completely a standalone device, that can replace all of your conventional devices like recorder, scaler, switcher, splitter and streamer.
We also have more advanced models to meet your various requirements. It’s time to upgrade your way of education, come and visit AREC and AVIT Vision at Hall 12, booth 12H06!
News release in a Spanish online magazine: http://www.digitalavmagazine.com/2016/10/07/avit-vision-trae-a-espana-y-portugal-las-soluciones-av-de-arec/
For more information, please contact:
- Spain & Portugal:
AVIT Vision, Mr. Pedro Pablo Toral – email@example.com
- Other European countries:
ADENA Limited – the exclusive AREC sales partner in Europe
Mr. Yakov Fu – firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to seeing you at our booth!
Update Oct 21, 2016: